Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm Sooooooo Sorry

How could I have been so rude. As it has been pointed out to me in the comments for one of my posts, I learned that I completely failed to mention that on December 26th, we went to Pat and Stacy's house for a really nice holiday get together. I was just going to blow this off, but then the phone calls started. One after another, I was being bombarded on why I hadn't mentioned the partY.

So now I mention it. We went to your party. Are you happy? Does that satisfy you now Patrick? I played Guitar Hero for the first time and I really really stunk at it. Then of course Pat picks up the guitar and aces some song just to belittle me. Thanks a lot buddy. You could have at least pretended that it was harder for you just to make me feel better about my poor performance.

It was also really nice to be able to sit down and chat with Stacy's parents for awhile. We never really got the chance to talk with them during the wedding.

So, everyone knows now about the party, right? It was on December 26th, 2007. I guess I just glazed right over it when writing about Christmas because it was near the end of January when I wrote the post, and I just really, really wanted to get past the holidays. But it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Patrick Lewis said...

You know, thats not good enough. I would have rather you not mentioned it at all than put up this horrible sarcastic piece of garbage apology you put in here. Thanks man for making me feel like I am not worth your time as a friend. I can't wait to see you in March so that you can make me feel even worse. Thanks.

Gruetzmachers said...

Would you like some cheese with that whine?