Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Natural Gamer

IMG_0580

While at Pat’s house, we decided to head down in to the basement and play for awhile on his old pinball machine.  Much of my high school career was spent in this basement on that pinball machine.  Watching the thing light up and tell me I had “multi-ball” was one of the best feelings ever. 

So we played a couple of times.  I beat Pat one game.  He beat me in another.  And then Kasia had her turn.  I kid you not when I say that she schooled us both.  I think the highest score I had was 14 million.  Pat’s high score was 16 million.  Kasia managed to score over 21 million in one game. 

I mean, just look at her face while she’s playing.  Look at the focus.  Look at the determination.  Look at the way she’s just randomly pushing buttons while things light up.  She’s a natural.  If she could play pool as well as she plays pinball, we’d have one hell of a hustler on our hands.

No comments: