Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Go West Young Man

100_0891

One of the things we did while in Chicago was go to a Wild West park.  Here we could do things like pan for gold.  Lasso a cow.  Throw a tomahawk.  And ride in a covered wagon.  Look at this picture of us heading west, just like in Little House on the Prairie.  Kasia is confidently guiding the horses while I’m pointing the way.  Kara meanwhile seems confused as to what the future holds for us.

Actually she’s confused because she doesn’t know what I’m point at.  I guess she failed to realize that I was posing for a picture, and the whole time she’s going “What?  What are you looking at?”  I thought it made for a great photo though. 

By the way, I also found out that my mother is pretty good with a sling shot and a bow and arrow.  I never would have guessed it from looking at her, but she showed us all up.  Now if only she could cook or sew like Caroline Ingalls. 

No comments: