Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gruetzmacher. Kara Gruetzmacher


It’s official. Kara Smith is no more. She is now Mrs. Kara Gruetzmacher.
After we got married, we held off on changing the name since we were moving soon and would have to change all of our stuff to North Carolina anyway. Well, now that we’re move, we went and had her name changed. As a lifetime Gruetzmacher, I just want to say how thrilled we all are to have her on our team now. Sure there are drawbacks (like having to spell your last name for everyone), but you never have to worry about somebody else in the room having the same name.
I also went and got my North Carolina driver’s license. For the first time, I have a license from a state other than Illinois. And for the first time in eight years, I actually have an updated picture of myself. I am now, officially, a resident of North Carolina.
After all, if I’m going to live in Carolina, at least it’s NORTH Carolina!

No comments: