Wednesday, January 14, 2009

That Whole Crib Thing

So if you remember back before the holidays, Kasia had learned to climb out of her crib.  Well, since her bedroom is right at the top of the stairs, this worried us a lot.  She climbed out of her crib consistently for about a week.  And then all of a sudden, she stopped.  For reasons unknown to all of us, she won't do it anymore.  Now, when she wants to get up, she calls for us just like she used to.  We're a little perplexed by this, but not that worried.  Once we get the potty training thing done, we're going to move her from her crib to a real bed.  The countdown has begun.

UPDATE:  I guess I spoke too soon.  Just a day after I posted this, she spooked me by climbing out of her bed.  I thought I heard a sound coming from the kitchen, and to my surprise.. there was Kasia.  I guess she's back at it again.  What gets me is her absolute ninja-like stealth when she does this.  

No comments: